These Questions and Answers are designed to provide a better understanding of Auto Collect Games Bonuses. If you have any question about Auto Collect Games Bonuses that are not covered here or elsewhere on our website, please contact us.
What is Auto Collect Games Bonuses?
Auto Collect Games Bonuses is a community of gamers around a collector.
How does the collector work?
The collector of Auto Collect Games Bonuses reads your Facebook home feed and looks for valid posts. When the collector has found all the valid posts, it will open all links one by one in your browser. When a link is opened for long enough, you and your friends may obtain the bonuses.
How do I access to the collector?
Once you are registered, a menu is available at the top right of the website. Move your mouse over the red box and it will appear. The collector and other features are in this menu.
How many games are available in the collector?
The collector is able to collect bonuses from more than 100 games. You have the complete list in our game list.
Can I use the collector while I'm playing games?
It depends on the game you are playing. This is why we recommand not to play Facebook games when you are using the collector.
Can I use the collector on my smartphone?
It depend on your smartphone and the game you want to collect from. Most of Facebook games use the Adobe Flash technology. If your smartphone can run Flash, then you can use the Auto Collect Games Bonuses collector on your device.
Different parts of a post
A Facebook post is composed of an
Application name(1), a
Friend name(2), a
Post title(3), a
Post caption(4), a
Post description(5) and a
How to set the right permissions?
The collector of Auto Collect Games Bonuses needs to read (Access posts in your News Feed) and post (Post on your behalf) on your Facebook home feed. You can manage theses permissions in your Facebook App settings.
How to allow pop-ups in my browser?
Preferences(Mac OS, Linux). The dialog box opens.
- In the dialog box click
Under the Hoodbutton.
- In the Privacy section, click on
- In the Pop-ups section, click on
fbcollectbonuses.comin the field, then click the Ok button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.
apps.facebook.comin the field, then click the Ok button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.
- Restart Chrome
Options...from the Tools menu (Windows) or
Preferences...from the Firefox menu (Mac OS). The Options (Windows) or variable (Mac OS) dialog box opens.
- In the Content dialog box, ensure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is selected, then click the adjacent
fbcollectbonuses.comin the field Address of web site, then click the Allow button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.
apps.facebook.comin the field Address of web site, then click the Allow button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.
- Restart Firefox
- From the Safari menu, ensure the Block Pop-Up Windows option is not checked. Unchecking this option will allow pop-ups.
- Restart Safari
Internet Explorer 9.0
- From the Tools menu (the gear icon on the far right), select Internet options. The Internet Options dialog box opens.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Under Pop-up Blocker, click the Settings button. The Pop-up Blocker Settings dialog box opens.
fbcollectbonuses.comin the field Address of web site, then click the Add button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.
apps.facebook.comin the field Address of web site, then click the Add button. The selected webpage is added to the list of Allowed Sites.
- Restart Internet Explorer
Is it legal?
Auto Collect Games Bonuses only helps you to have all the posts of a game in a same place so you can choose which one you want to collect and then collects it for you. You will only be able to have posts that are on your news feed.
Is it free?
Auto Collect Games Bonuses is free to all our users. However, we display ads on our site. Theses ads come from ad4game and were validated by Facebook. If you are using an adblocker, please consider adding
fbcollectbonuses.com to your adblocker's whitelist.
How do I become a member of Auto Collect Games Bonuses?
How do I cancel my membership?
The only way to cancel your membership is through the Facebook settings. Go to Facebook App settings and click on the x to remove Auto Collect Games Bonuses from your application list. Removal can take some time depending on Facebook.
Which browser do you support?
Auto Collect Games Bonuses works pretty well with most of the browsers. However, some features don't work on old version of Internet Explorer up to 7 and Opera Mini.
The application doesn't find any posts
It is possible that the application doesn't find any posts because there is no post on your news feed. Please be sure that your friends posts are on your news feed. ACGB only analyzes your news feed. Your friends posts might be available on their wall or on your profile wall but if it's not on your news feed then the application won't find them.
If you are sure that your friends posts are showing on your news feed and the application doesn't find them, the problem must be coming from Facebook. We were told as developers that the news feed returned by Facebook and analyzed by the application is outdated therefore does not represent the same news feed that the user sees on his homepage. Facebook is aware of the problem however they didn't communicate on fixing this issue.
How to unhide game posts on your news feed?
- click on the "Home" tab to visit your news feed
- move your cursor over the "News Feed" heading on your home page, then click on the pencil icon that appears to the left of the heading. Click on the "Edit" option in the context menu that appears
- scroll through the list of hidden apps and games. Click on the "X" next to each app of game you'd like to restore to your news feed
- click "Save" to apply your changes
- try collecting your bonuses again through ACGB application
The application says that I have collected my bonuses but I don't find anything in-game
If you are having problem receiving your bonuses, please consider that:
- the posts might be expired
- the posts might be already claimed by the max users allowed by your game
- you might have reached the limit imposed by your game for the number of claimed posts per day
- the claiming time might not be long enough to claim the bonuses if your connection is kind of slow (try to change the "Claiming time for each post" option)
- you didn't click on the accept / play / yes button manually when it was necessary (the application isn't a bot therefore won't do any action except opening the bonuses in the pop-up)